Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another Success (To Prove My Point)!!!

I have noticed that in the passed few weeks my blog has taken the back burner. Which in essence proves the whole reason why I started this blog. Let me explain:

This is a blog dedicated to those who want to work from home. I have been steadily gaining and sharing the new opportunities that have come my way. The opportunities are plentiful indeed, so much so, that I have been having a hard time keeping up with the jobs or contracts, my home and family life and my blog a the same time. Stressful yes, but a good thing. The goal I have set with this blog has more than been exceeded.

In the past few weeks I have taken and completed many new contracts that I have found online. I have done upward of 8 mystery shopping assignments, 4 theater open check assignments and started training for an online remote postion as a live chat contact person for a well known company. I am excited I am making money and I am having the time of my life.

The past two weekends for example I was positioned in my local theater to count patrons, record ticket prices and sales, record show titles and record concession stand prices. For which I was paid a tidy sum of $200.00 and several free shows. Life doesn't get any better than this!

But wait...This week I began training for a live chat person for a well known company. I will be making anywhere from $12.00 to $25.00 just for helping people assess their online security needs. I will receive free training, ongoing support and all this while I sit at my computer in my pyjamas (if I so choose)!!!

Still, there are naysayere out there who say that ANYTHING you find on the internet to earn an income is a scam. I beg to differ.

2 comments:

peter kenneth said...

Lovely !!! mind blowing !! you are incredible !!! loved your post !!! keep writing !!!

card reward programs said...

This is one of the best articles I have read.