Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When It Rains It Pours

As I have been waiting and working at getting my contact list built and appointments made for Prepaid Legal I have been swamped with calls from my mystery shopping companies. This choice I have made is really starting to pay off. I was at the movie theater all weekend doing an open check. Which involves counting the customers, compiling prices and recording shows. I can't believe that I am getting paid for this!!

This week I have three shops to do and this coming weekend I am back at the theater doing another open check. I love it. Not exactly "work at home", more like "work from home" but still is flexible and pays me to do things that are interesting and the perks are great, ie: free movies, free products and free food. When it rains it pours but I am lovin it.

No comments: